Homeopathy treatment for kidney stones
Do you know that near about a million people are treated for kidney stones each year? Even people in Aurangabad are also suffering from kidney stones these days.
Well, homoeopathy can do miracles while treating kidney stones. When your kidney stones are small enough, they will pass through the urinary tract. You can never notice it because they will not create any problem.
But you may experience extreme pain when a larger stone sticks anywhere in your urinary tract. You will experience severe pain in your back. The pain usually occurs when the stone is trying to move.
You can get freedom from the issues related to kidney stones by homoeopathy treatment. The treatment is safe as well as non-invasive.
Dr. Yogesh Jadhav, the famous homoeopathy medicine practitioner in Aurangabad, provides the safest way of kidney stone treatment at the healing centre Advanced homoeopathy clinic.
So, what is a kidney stone?
Kidney stones are a small and hard accumulation of various minerals and salt. These deposits can give you massive pain while moving through your urinary tract. It can develop from the concentration of calcium, uric acid, minerals, and salt.
Now, what are the reasons for forming kidney stones?
Anybody can develop a kidney stone at any age. But it is a fact that men are more prone to develop kidney stones than females.
The main reason for developing kidney stones are as follows -
- Drinking less amount of water.
- Having a diet that is rich in protein, sodium, and sugar.
- Having a family history of kidney stones.
- You are suffering from overweight.
- Suffering from inflammatory bowel diseases.
- Deposit of a high amount of calcium and other minerals in your kidney.
- You have suffered from kidney stones previously.
- Consumption of certain medicines can cause kidney stones.
- Suffering from polycystic kidney diseases.
As we have already discussed the reasons for kidney stone formation, let us see what the symptoms of kidney stones are?
The symptoms of kidney stones are as follows-
- Severe pain in your lower abdomen and back.
- Pain while urination
- Bleeding through urine
- Vomiting and nausea
- Fever due to the immense pain
- Persistent urination
If you are facing any of the symptoms mentioned above in your body, you may have developed kidney stones. Proper treatment is compulsory for you. Visit us and get a proper diagnosis for your treatment.
So, what the different types of kidney stones are?
All the kidney stones are not the same. Because their components are different. Followings are the different types of kidney stones -
- Calcium stones: These are the most common type of kidney stones. These stones develop from the calcium deposits in your kidney. Overconsumption of calcium reach food is the main reason behind this.
- Uric acid stones: You may develop this type of kidney stones due to high acidic urine. A diet that is purine-rich leads to this type of kidney stone. If you have developed gout, there is a higher chance of developing uric acid-rich kidney stones.
- Struvite stone: If you are a woman and suffer from a urinary tract infection, you are more prone to this type of kidney stone. The rocks can be large enough to obstruct your urinary tract.
All of these situations, which are related to kidney stones, can be treated by homoeopathy medicines. The natural ingredients of homoeopathy medicines treat the root cause of kidney stones. The remedies work successfully on reducing your pain. It breaks and dissolves your kidney stone with urine. Eventually, it gets removed from your body. The treatment is safe, natural, highly effective, and side effects less.
Now let us discuss the wide range of homoeopathic medicines is available for the treatment of kidney stones.
- Hydrangea Arborescens Q- It treats the enlarged prostate and increases your urination frequency to remove kidney stones.
- Berberis Vulgaris Q- It helps in treating abdominal pain due to kidney stones.
- Pareira Brava- It is useful in treating pain in the kidney due to the formation of stones.
- Cantharis 30- If you are suffering from a burning sensation while urinating due to a kidney stone, Cantharis 30 can help you get relief.
- Lycopodium 30- It is useful in dissolving the kidney stones in your urine.
- Sarsaparilla- It helps in passing the small stones through urine
So, if you are suffering from painful kidney stones, visit us without any hesitation. Book your appointment without fail.