Did you know that acne is the most common skin condition that affects around 85% of people between the age of 12 – 30 years? Though it is not dangerous, severe forms of acne can leave permanent scars on your skin.
We at Advanced Speciality Homeopathy Clinic, the best homeopathy clinic in Aurangabad offer an effective, safe, and natural acne treatment in Aurangabad.
Till date, we have treated more than 10000 patients from all over Maharashtra. We provide evidence-based treatment focusing on stimulating your own healing ability.
Our Founder Dr Yogesh Jadhav is a top homoeopathy doctor in Aurangabad known to provide advanced customized treatment to all his patients.
Our state-of-the-art clinic is fitted with the latest infrastructure, and we only provide medications that are made in Germany and France. Below we will discuss symptoms, causes, and best acne treatment in Aurangabad.
Let’s start with
What is acne?
- Acne is an inflammatory, chronic skin condition that causes pimples and spots mostly on your face, neck, chest, back, shoulder, and upper arms.
- It usually occurs during puberty when your sebaceous glands activate. However, it can affect people of all ages.
- Acne mostly occurs when your hair follicles get blocked with oil, dead skin cells, bacteria, and dirt.
- Acne being persistent can cause emotional distress. Effective acne treatment not only reduces the number of pimples you get but also the chances of scarring.
What are the symptoms of acne?
The symptoms can vary according to the severity of your condition:
- Whiteheads are closed plugged pores.
- Blackheads are open plugged pores.
- Papules are small, tender, red bumps.
- Pustules are papules with pus at their tips.
- Nodules are painful, large, solid lumps below the skin.
- Cystic lesions are pus-filled painful lumps below the skin.
Now we will talk about the causes of acne and the triggers that can worsen the condition.
What are the causes of acne?
Our skin's sebaceous glands produce sebum to keep our skin supple and healthy. Acne breakouts occur when oil and dead skin cells block our skin's pores, thereby helping the bacteria grow and causing acne breakouts. As the bacterium multiplies, our body’s immune system responds to it in the form of pus, redness, itchiness, or pain.
Various factors cause acne, such as:
- Excessive oil production by your follicles
- Accumulation of dead skin in your pores
- Bacterial build-up
Things that can trigger or worsen your acne:
- Hormonal changes
- Certain medications
- Oil-based hair products and moisturizers
- Changes in the menstrual cycle
- Excessive exposure to the sun
- A hot and humid climate
Some of you may experience the following acne complications:
- Scars – Even after the acne has healed, there can be pitted acne scars and thick scars for a long period.
- Skin changes – The affected skin may get darker (hyperpigmentation) or lighter (hypopigmentation) after the acne is gone.
Now that you know the symptoms and causes, let’s move on to the best acne treatment in Aurangabad.
Homoeopathic acne treatment in Aurangabad
- At Advanced Speciality Homeopathy Clinic, Aurangabad, we assure you that acne heals best when tackled from within the body, under the skin.
- Usually, when there is an acne eruption, we generally use over-the-counter creams and lotions. This interferes with the body’s natural healing process. Further, we are pushing this problem inwards to a deeper level.
- With homoeopathy, we offer a surer and safer acne treatment. Our chief homoeopath, Dr Yogesh Jadhav, uses natural homoeopathic remedies made from substances that encourage our body’s own systems to get rid of them.
- We treat the root cause of the eruption and help you control and manage acne, thereby leading to clearer skin. We offer the best acne treatment in Aurangabad that works from within.
How does homoeopathic acne treatment work?
Our homoeopathic treatment works in the following ways:
- It controls your proneness to have acne
- Minimizes the oiliness of your skin
- Deals with the underlying hormonal imbalance that aggravates acne breakouts
- Controls infection
- Reduces acne eruptions
- Reduces scar formation
- Minimizes hyperpigmentation after the acne goes away
Tips for controlling acne
According to Dr Yogesh Jadhav, the below-given tips helps in controlling acne:
- Never pick or scratch the skin as it may cause reinfection or aggravate and spread acne.
- Avoid using chemical-based soaps, and always pat your skin dry.
- To control acne outbreaks, avoid eating oily and junk food. Eat a healthy balanced diet.
- Refined carbohydrates like white flour, sugar, and rice tend to aggravate acne, so it is best to avoid them.
- Drink plenty of water to ensure a healthy bowel movement.
- Reduce stress through meditation and yoga.
- Regularly exercise to keep yourself fit.