Advanced Speciality Homeopathy Clinic, offers specially formulated homeopathy treatment to cure Eczema permanently.
The treatment has been developed after extensive in-house research. You, too, can be availed from our expertise in the treatment of eczema.
If you're looking for a safe and effective treatment for eczema, then visit the Advanced Homeopathy Center in Aurangabad. Dr Yogesh Jadhav, our expert Homeopathy doctor, provides the most effective eczema treatment in Aurangabad.
Furthermore, he will prescribe the best and customized eczema treatment after examining your medical condition.
Read on to know about Eczema, causes, diagnosis, homoeopathic eczema treatment, homoeopathy benefits, and more.
What is Eczema?
Eczema, also known as atopic dermatitis, is an inflammatory, relapsing, non-contagious, and itchy skin disorder. Atopic dermatitis is a long-term skin condition. Atopic refers to a tendency to acquire allergic conditions. Dermatitis means inflammation, swelling of the skin.
Causes of Eczema
The cause of eczema is unknown, but the disease seems to result from:
- Genetic and environmental factors.
- Hypersensitivity and an increased tendency toward itching.
- Hay fever and asthma, which many people with atopic dermatitis also have.
- Mild immune system weakness.
- Emotional factors and stress may exacerbate the condition.
Diagnosis of Eczema
- Your doctor will diagnose eczema by a physical examination and visual inspection of the skin.
- The doctor will ask you about a history of similar rashes and other medical problems, including hay fever and asthma.
- The doctor may recommend allergy testing to find out what might be causing your eczema.
Homoeopathic Treatment for Eczema
- The Homeopathic medicines for Eczema have to be specific to every person. That is the reason a detailed history is required to customize the treatment for Eczema.
- One of the most efficient ways to treat eczema is with homoeopathy. It is a holistic medical approach that treats the person as a whole, knowing that every person is unique.
- Factors that cause an illness and the different reactions to these factors are critical in homoeopathy.
- Treating symptoms superficially, as done in conventional medicine, may act as a temporary palliative. But it will not provide a lasting cure.
- Homoeopathy aims to cure the underlying causes of a disease instead of its surfacing systems. It proves to be an ultimately more efficient practice than the conventional method.
- A medicine such as Graphite is useful for crusty, cracking eczema, which exudes a sticky, honey-coloured fluid.
- Sulphur might be prescribed for a red, itchy rash, burning, worse for heat and water.
- Localized treatments can be applied directly to the skin. They come in the form of ointments, tinctures, and creams.
- A combination of Calendula and Urtica urens is a beneficial mixture to soothe the skin.
Benefits of Homeopathic Treatment for Eczema
Significant benefits of homoeopathy are:
- It is simple, safe, and non-toxic.
- It addresses an altered immunity, treating the root cause of the disease.
- It is not superficial but deep acting. It gives long-lasting to almost permanent results in most cases.
Symptoms of Eczema
- Sudden dry, scaly, and itchy rashes.
- A rash can bubble up, then ooze and weep fluid.
- Rubbing against bedding, carpeting, and other things to scratch the itchiness.
- Trouble sleeping.
- Skin infections are common due to rubbing and scratching.
Different Types of Eczema
- Atopic Dermatitis
It is a chronic skin condition characterized by itchy or inflamed skin. Usually, atopic dermatitis patients have a family history of allergic diseases like asthma or hay fever.
- Contact Dermatitis
It is a localized allergic reaction that includes redness, itching, and burning in areas where the skin comes in contact with an allergic agent.
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
It is characterized by oily, yellowish, scaly patches of skin on the scalp, face, and other body parts.
- Nummular Dermatitis
Coin-shaped patches of irritated skin characterize it. They are mostly located on the arms, back, buttocks, and lower legs.
Chronic skin inflammation is caused by a scratch itch cycle that begins with a localized itch. It becomes intensely irritating when scratched. Women are more commonly affected.
- Stasis Dermatitis
It is a skin irritation on the lower legs. Generally, related to circulatory problems. Most common in middle-aged and older people.
- Dyshidrotic Dermatitis
It irritates the skin on palms and soles, characterized by clear, deep blisters that itch and burn.
Why choose us?
- In 2016, Dr Yogesh Jadhav founded the Advanced Speciality Homeopathy Centre.
- With excellent knowledge and experience, Dr Jadhav treated 10,000+ patients in a short span. These capabilities make him one of the best Homeopathy Doctor in Aurangabad.
- At Advanced Homeopathy Clinic, our in-house pharmacy has more than 5000 types of made in Germany and France medicines. These medications treat a wide range of diseases and conditions, including skin disorders and allergies.
- We work on the US-made ‘Mac Repertory Synergy Software.’ It helps us in obtaining the right medicine for every patient. These progressions make Advanced Speciality one of the leading Homeopathy Clinic in Aurangabad.
- Visit us at The Advanced Speciality Homeopathy Clinic or book an appointment with Dr Yogesh Jadhav for safe and most effective eczema treatment in Aurangabad.