Welcome to Advanced Speciality Homeopathy clinic!
We the Advanced Specialty Homeopathy clinic homeopathy clinic in Aurangabad is one of the best homoeopathy centres in Aurangabad. We have high experience of treating more than 10,000 patients since 2016. We use the technique where our patient's healing ability is increased for their treatment.
We give the best homoeopathy medicines as per the need of our patients. The treatment is safe without having any side effects. Our well-equipped infrastructure always gives you the comfort you want.
Our chief homoeopath Dr Yogesh Jadhav believes in holistic state of art treatment to cure his patients.
Dr Jadhav is having the best team of highly experienced and qualified doctors. They handle each of the patients with utmost care. The satisfaction of our patients is the aim of our clinic.
We utilize the US-made programming ‘Macintosh Repertory-Synergy Software’ which makes us able to find out the appropriate remedy in a brief period.
Let us discuss Asthma
- Asthma is a common condition that affects the airways and causes episodes of breathing difficulty.
- Asthma affects around 5% of the global population, and it is becoming more common worldwide.
- It generally begins in childhood but also affects adults. But it seems that both genetics and the surrounding environment are involved in developing this trouble.
- Asthma affects your airways, the small pipe which transports air in and out of the lungs. Asthma occurs when the airways are more sensitive to specific triggers, so that from time to time, they become narrow, inflamed and swollen, and stickier mucous is produced.
- All of these changes reduce the flow of air, which leads to some or all of the following symptoms: coughing, breathlessness, tightness across the chest, and wheezing.
- A sudden worsening of symptoms is called an 'asthma attack'. And this can even be fatal if not promptly treated.
Symptoms of Asthma
The symptoms of asthma are mainly of three types:
- Airway blockage- When you have asthma, the muscle around your airways becomes stiff and creates a bottleneck in the airway.
- Inflammation- Asthma causes red, swollen bronchial inflammation in your lungs. This aggravation can harm your lungs.
- Airway irritability- Individuals with Asthma have sensitive airway routes that will in general overreact and tight when they come into contact even with little triggers.
These issues may cause, for example,
Coughing, particularly around evening time or night
Wheezing, a whistling sound during you breathe.
Shortness of breath
Pain, pressure and tightness in your chest
Due to breathing issues trouble in sleeping
Other than the conventional treatment, which includes inhalers, homoeopathy treatment has a massive scope of treating asthma successfully. These medicines are made out of natural ingredients which help your body to heal naturally. It increases the immune system of your body.
Followings are the symptom-based treatment for asthma:
- Adrenalinum for congestion
- Bromium for spasmodic cough
- Eriodictyon californicum for asthmatic wheezing
- Aconitum napellus for shortness of breath
- Eucalyptus globulus for mucus congestion
- Trifolium pratense for irritation
- Phosphorus for chest spasms
- Aralia acemose for tightness in the chest
Reason for development of Asthma
- Infections like cold and flue
- Allergy from pollens, mould and dust particles
- Strong odours from cleaning solutions and perfumes
- Air pollution
- Certain types of foods and food preservatives like sulfites Strong emotions
- Certain medicines
Frequently Asked Question
Q. Is there any age specification for asthma to develop?
Asthma can develop at any stage of your life. However, more than half of the population having asthma have had their first symptoms by the age of 10. At the same time, children with asthma develop their first symptom at the age of 6 years.
Q. Is it more severe about developing asthma while you are old?
Asthma is more severe if it starts at an older age. If the older person has heart disease or other medical complications, then asthma can make it worse.
Q. Can infections stimulate asthma?
Yes, infections like viral respiratory infections like cold, flu can stimulate asthma symptoms mainly in children and older people.
Q. What happens during an asthma attack?
At the point when asthma is not under control, the air routes become swollen. Irritation of the aviation routes causes the symptoms of asthma (breathlessness, wheezing, chest coughing and snugness) by confining or restricting the airflow to and from the lungs. The air routes become red and swollen, which makes them thinner. This problem can frequently take a few hours or days to occur and may take the same duration to switch after the asthma attack has passed.
Along with this tightening of muscles can occur rapidly, based on the seriousness of symptoms and inflammation.
Q. Can someone die from asthma?
Yes, unfortunately. In severe cases, a person can die from an asthma attack. But proper treatment and a healthy lifestyle can eradicate that.