Welcome to Advanced Speciality Homeopathy clinic!
We the Advanced Specialty Homeopathy clinic in Aurangabad is one of the best homoeopathy centres in Aurangabad.
We have high experience of treating more than 10,000 patients since 2016. We use the technique where our patient's healing ability is increased for their treatment.
We give the best homoeopathy medicines as per the need of our patients. The treatment is safe without having any side effects. Our well-equipped infrastructure always gives you the comfort you want.
Our chief homoeopath Dr Yogesh Jadhav believes in holistic state of art treatment to cure his patients. Dr Jadhav is having the best team of highly experienced and qualified doctors.
They handle each of the patients with utmost care. The satisfaction of our patients is the aim of our clinic. We utilize the US-made programming ‘Macintosh Repertory-Synergy Software’ which makes us able to find out the appropriate remedy in a brief period.
Let us discuss Asthma
- Asthma is a common condition that affects the airways and causes episodes of breathing difficulty.
- Asthma affects around 5% of the global population, and it is becoming more common worldwide.
- It generally begins in childhood but also affects adults. But it seems that both genetics and the surrounding environment are involved in developing this trouble.
- Asthma affects your airways, the small pipe which transports air in and out of the lungs. Asthma occurs when the airways are more sensitive to specific triggers, so that from time to time, they become narrow, inflamed and swollen, and stickier mucous is produced.
- All of these changes reduce the flow of air, which leads to some or all of the following symptoms: coughing, breathlessness, tightness across the chest, and wheezing.
- A sudden worsening of symptoms is called an 'asthma attack'. And this can even be fatal if not promptly treated.
Symptoms of Asthma
The symptoms of asthma are mainly of three types:
- Airway blockage - When you have asthma, the muscle around your airways becomes stiff and creates a bottleneck in the airway.
- Inflammation - Asthma causes red, swollen bronchial inflammation in your lungs. This aggravation can harm your lungs.
- Airway irritability - Individuals with Asthma have sensitive airway routes that will in general overreact and tight when they come into contact even with little triggers.
These issues may cause, for example,
- Coughing, particularly around evening time or night
- Wheezing, a whistling sound during your breathing
- Shortness of breath
- Pain, pressure and tightness in your chest
- Due to breathing issues trouble in sleeping
Other than the conventional treatment, which includes inhalers, homoeopathy treatment has a massive scope of treating asthma successfully. These medicines are made out of natural ingredients which help your body to heal naturally. It increases the immune system of your body.
Followings are the symptom-based treatment for asthma:
- Adrenaline for congestion
- Bromium for spasmodic cough
- Eriodictyon californicum for asthmatic wheezing
- Aconitum napellus for shortness of breath
- Eucalyptus globulus for mucus congestion
- Trifolium pratense for irritation
- Phosphorus for chest spasms
- Aralia acemose for tightness in the chest
Reason for development of Asthma
- Infections like cold and flue
- Allergy from pollens, mould and dust particles
- Strong odours from cleaning solutions and perfumes
- Air pollution
- Certain types of foods and food preservatives like sulfites Strong emotions
- Certain medicines