Welcome to The Healing Centre Advanced Homeopathy Clinic
Where life wins over diseases!
Our best Homeopathic doctor in Pune remedies have proved to be very effective for people suffering from Piles in Pune and nearby areas.
Keep reading this article to understand about Piles, their causes, symptoms and treatment. Did you know? In India, about 10 million people suffer from piles every year.
What is Piles?
Piles, also known as Hemorrhoids, are swollen veins in the wall of your lower rectum and anus. It is caused due to too much pressure in the vein.
You will find folds or bulges on the skin. They can cause pain or bleeding. The size of the piles can vary. They are found inside or outside the anus.
Symptoms of Piles
- Lumps on the anus that may become painful or swollen.
- Bleeding from the anus or rectum, particularly when you pass stool.
- Mucus (thick fluid) in the rectum.
- Itching or irritation at the anal region.
- Inability to control the bowel movements.
Most of these symptoms will go away on their own. But still, proper homoeopathy treatment is required to ensure a 100% recovery. If not treated, piles can cause infection in the veins of your rectum.
Causes of Piles
Types of Piles (Hemorrhoids)
- Internal Hemorrhoids
In internal haemorrhoids, the swelling/lumps within the rectum.
At the level where the internal haemorrhoids live, there are no sharp pain sensation nerves. A patient might have a feeling that they haven't completely emptied their rectum after passing the stool.
Symptoms of Internal Hemorrhoids:
- Blood in your stool
- Blood on your toilet bowl
- You feel pain when you poop
2. External Hemorrhoids
In external haemorrhoids, the swelling/blood clot develops under the skin around the anus.
A cut, a pinch, or a pull at the external haemorrhoid, hurts very badly.
Symptoms of External Hemorrhoids:
- Severe Pain
Piles are classified into four grades
There are small inflammations inside the lining of the anus. They are usually not visible.
They are larger than grade I piles. They also remain inside the anus. They may get pushed out during the passing of stool, but it will go back inside on its own.
These piles appear outside the anus. The patient may feel them hanging from the rectum, but they can be easily re-inserted.
These piles cannot be pushed back in and need treatment. They are very large and remain outside of the anus.
How are Piles Diagnosed?
When patients come to our homoeopathy clinic in Pune complaining about Piles, we ask them these common questions:
- What are the symptoms you are experiencing?
- What are the activities that elevate the symptoms more?
- Does anyone in the family have piles before?
- How is the quality and frequency of bleeding?
- Are you able to control urination?
- Is there any bulging or itching sensation?
- Have you tried anything which reduces the symptoms?
- Any many more depending on person to person
Typically, we perform a clinical examination in which our doctor will look at the haemorrhoids.
Sometimes, we might suggest you do these below-mentioned tests. It will help to look both on the outside as well as on the inside of the anus.
- Colonoscopy – It is a test used to detect changes and abnormalities in the large intestine (colon) and rectum.
- USG (sonography) – It is a test that uses high-frequency sound waves to scan the internal organs of the body.
- CBC tests - A complete blood count (CBC) is a blood test used to evaluate your overall health and detect a wide range of disorders.
Homoeopathy Medicines for Piles that we suggest
We prescribe constitutional medicines based on understanding your history and health condition. We have close to 1000 effective medicines that can heal piles completely.
Some of the common remedies are:
Haemorrhoids that are swollen are soothed by cold soaks and can be compressed with this remedy. Even the burning sensation in the rectum can be controlled effectively.
It is a useful remedy for controlling symptoms of internal as well as external haemorrhoids. It controls itching, burning, and painful sensation in the anal area.
It is a useful remedy for patients experiencing burning sensation while walking or standing or those with swollen, blue colour piles with a lot of bleeding.
This remedy works wonders for patients who suffer from back pain due to hemorrhoids.
Some patients cannot bear touch on their anus due to piles. In such cases, this remedy is very effective.
We suggest some lifestyle changes also such as:
Maintaining a proper diet
An unhealthy or improper diet can lead to chronic constipation and straining during passing stool. Changing the diet to nutritious and healthy food can promote regular and soft stools. Including fibre-based food such as fruit and vegetables, wheat bread, etc. can help.
Increasing water consumption
Drinking plenty of water throughout the day at regular intervals keeps the digestive system strong. It reduces dehydration and constipation.
Daily exercising such as stretching, jogging, running, cycling, workout, etc. stimulate your bowels. Just a 30-minute walk can work wonders on the digestive system.
Our Homeopath, Dr. Yogesh Jadhav, and his team provide counseling and guidance to all our patients when they visit us for consultation. They ensure that the patient is responding to their treatment very well and healing is happening.
We provide evidence-based treatment for piles. We show the proof through tests reports that the patient is moving towards recovery.
Cost and recovery time of Homeopathy treatment for piles at our clinic:
- The cost of homoeopathy medicines ranges from Rs. 500 to Rs. 1000.
- The recovery time depends upon the level of severity.
- It will take 1 to 30 days for mild to moderate symptoms to recovery.
- It may take 30 days to 3 months for a moderate to severe level of piles.
Prevention of Piles
We even provide online consultation if you cannot physically visit our clinic.
We will even deliver the prescribed medicine to your doorstep. We do not compromise in the quality of the consultation we provide online as well as offline.