About 750 million people worldwide suffer from thyroid disorders, and women are five to eight times more likely than
men at risk of it. In India alone, one in every three adults suffers from a thyroid disorder. At Advanced Speciality Homeopathy Clinic, the best homeopathy clinic in Aurangabad, we can safely treat thyroid disorders, naturally, and successfully using homeopathy.
One of the biggest challenges with thyroid disorders in many cases is that it goes undiagnosed because people fail to recognize its early symptoms. One example of this is when weight gain after pregnancy, it may be masking a thyroid disorder. So it is essential to look out for its symptoms. Below we will talk in detail about both: the types of Thyroid disorder and their symptoms. First, let’s find out more about the illness itself.
What is Thyroid?
- Your thyroid is a small butterfly-shaped gland, which is located just below your apple of Adam. This gland produces a hormone i.e., thyroid. It travels to all organs of your body through your blood. It regulates the metabolism of your body by burning your calories and beat your heart rapidly.
- When the body does not produce (over or under) a sufficient amount of thyroid hormones, it leads to high sensitivity and slight alterations in health and hormonal functions. This imbalance occurs throughout the body, including the metabolism and repair of every cell.
Functions of Thyroid Hormone:
- The thyroid hormones help in increasing basal metabolic rate and affect almost all body tissues. It influences appetite, material absorption, and motility in the gut.
- They promote the split of fat and increase the free fatty acidity. Despite the thyroid hormones, the hormones also increase their absorption by thyroid hormones.
- It increases the pulse rate and strength. Both of these factors improve blood flow and body temperature. These factors are used to improve breathing, to ingest, and to take in oxygen.
- For your average growth, thyroid hormones are critical. They increase the growth rate of the body and cells of the brain. During fetal development and the first few years of postnatal life, thyroid hormones play an especially crucial role in brain maturation.
- It also plays for maintaining regular patterns of sexual function, sleep, and thinking.
- Increased levels of thyroid hormones are associated with increased speed of generation of thought but decreased focus. Thyroid hormones are affected by sexual activity, including libido and the maintenance of a regular menstrual cycle.
Types of Thyroid Disorders
- Hyperthyroidism -
This thyroid disorder occurs due to the overproduction of thyroid hormones. This overproduction happens due to Graves Disease. Cause of Hyperthyroidism - Grave’s disease is an autoimmune disorder in which your thyroid attacks and causes too much hormone to be released by your immune system. Suppose your thyroid nodules become overactive and generate too much hormone from the thyroid. As a result, it brings Hyperthyroidism. Consumption of too much iodine through medicines can also cause the same.
Following are the symptoms of Hyperthyroidism include:
- Fine, brittle hair
- Mood swings
- Bulging eyes
- Increased perspiration
- Muscle weakness
- Cardiac arrhythmia
- Enlarged thyroid
- Hypothyroidism -
Hypothyroidism, on the contrary, stems from an underproduction of thyroid hormones.
Cause of Hypothyroidism - Among many causes Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, is one of the leading reasons. Here your body produces antibodies that kill parts of your thyroid gland. Surgical removal and certain drugs can also bring this situation.
The following are the symptoms of an overactive thyroid (hyperthyroid) include:
- Thinning hair or hair loss
- High cholesterol
- Fogginess of mind
- weak vision
- Gain in weight
- The chronic issue with digestion
- Dry/brittle hair and skin
- morning headaches
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis -
This is a common cause of hypothyroidism and an autoimmune disorder. Here the immune system of your body itself attacks thyroid tissue and causes the gland to die eventually and stops producing hormones.
Homeopathic Treatment for Thyroid Disorder
One problem with thyroid health is that the standard common medical tests are not reliable in finding issues. At the Advanced Specialty Homeopathy clinic, Dr Yogesh Jadhav, best Homeopathy Doctor in Aurangabad, take a functional approach to assessing your thyroid health. diagnosis is the first and most crucial healing step by creating an effective treatment plan customized for you. Our testing checklist is extensive and thorough.
- Homeopathic medicines for thyroid disorder which we prescribe here, will act on the body at the immunity level and restore the natural functions of the gland.
- Our treatment will help to control the symptoms of thyroid disorders without any side effects.
- The treatment will also help in overcoming complications of underactive thyroid. Additionally, it helps in illnesses/disorders like obesity, chronic fatigue, and infertility.
- At Advanced Speciality Homeopathy Clinic, thyroid disorder treatment is based on a try and test protocol. This method helps in identifying the best suitable treatment according to its reactions to the patient. It offers long-term relief and permanent cure gradually.
At our clinic, we will assess your thyroid imbalances and look at foods that :
- may restrain the function of the gland
- deficiencies in minerals,
- amino acids, fatty acids,
- most importantly, we will look at iodine, stress, and adrenal function.
- We will correct these imbalances by recommending lifestyle changes and various nutritional and herbal regimens.
To know more about our treatment contact our clinic.