Advanced Homeopathy Healing Center offers specially formulated custom-tailored Ulcerative Colitis Treatment in Aurangabad.
We have developed the treatment protocol after exhaustive in-house research. Get yourself an appointment with Dr Yogesh Jadhav at Advanced Homeopathy Healing Center homoeopathy clinic in Aurangabad for the best ulcerative colitis treatment in Aurangabad.
Dr Yogesh Jadhav is a highly-qualified and experienced homoeopath who has consulted more than 10,000 patients within a short span. Due to these abilities, Dr Yogesh Jadhav is known as one of the top homoeopathic doctors in Aurangabad.
You, too, can be benefitted from his expertise in the treatment of Ulcerative Colitis. Read on to know about ulcerative colitis, its causes and symptoms, homoeopathy for ulcerative colitis, advantages of homoeopathy, and more.
What is Ulcerative Colitis?
Ulcerative colitis is irritation or inflammation of the large intestine's inner lining, also known as the Colon. The colon is the portion of the intestine that also involves the lining of the rectum.
In the colon, reabsorption of water and excretion of waste materials takes place. In medical terms, Ulcerative colitis comes under the group of “Inflammatory bowel disease."
The colon's inner lining inflammation causes ulceration and swelling. It results in painful bowel movements, bloody diarrhoea, and rectal bleeding.
Ulcerative colitis is an autoimmune condition where the body immunity cells fight against their body tissues. It causes damage to the colon and rectum's lining, alternating its function.
Causes of Ulcerative Colitis:
- Genetic and Environmental factors
- Diet: High consumption of unsaturated fat and vitamin B6 may increase the risk of ulcerative colitis
- Patients with Milk allergy
- A diet containing a large quantity of sulphur
- Attacks exacerbate by high protein meat and alcohol
Symptoms of Ulcerative Colitis:
- Mild to severe painful bowel movements
- Abdominal cramping while passing stools
- Due to recurrent blood loss-Anaemia, pale nails, and eye conjunctiva
- Weight loss
- Ulcers on the tongue, lips, and pharynx
- Inflammation of joints
- Inflammation of the veins leading to thrombosis
Diagnosis of Ulcerative Colitis:
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Renal Function test
- Electrolyte test
- Urine test
- A stool culture to rule out parasitic and other infections
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate
- CRP test
Homoeopathy Treatment for Ulcerative Colitis
- An abnormal immune response induces inflammation and ulceration of the gastrointestinal tract. It is the root cause of ulcerative colitis.
- Homoeopathy acts efficiently in all such autoimmune diseases. It is widely recommended for long-term treatment.
- Specialized Homeopathic treatment for ulcerative colitis balances your immune response.
- Homoeopathy helps in decreasing the severity, preventing recurrences without any side-effects.
- Modern medicine only deals with the symptoms of the disease and can make you symptom-free. But cannot give you relief from continuous stress and anxiety. It requires healing from within in which homoeopathy has excellent scope. So, the effect of modern medicine is temporary and palliative along with serious long term side effects.
- Homoeopathy deals with the mind and its effects on your body.
- The homoeopathic remedy applied can vary depending on the goal of the treatment.
- Specific medications in homoeopathy are indicated in acute diseases. These medicines are known to provide quick relief. They can help reduce inflammation, ulceration, and bleeding.
Homoeopathy Medicines for Ulcerative Colitis
Advantages of Homeopathy
- Homoeopathy is the safest and gentlest treatment method for chronic diseases as it has no known side effects.
- Homoeopathic medicines are made up of plants, minerals, and natural resources.
- We dilute them to the extent that they can manage the body’s healing mechanism at the cellular level and bring about recovery.
Why choose the Advanced Homeopathy Healing Center?
- Advanced Healing Center has the latest medical equipment. It empowers us to serve you the best ulcerative colitis treatment in Aurangabad.
- Dr Yogesh Jadhav chooses the most suitable medicine according to the patient’s medical status.
- We at Healing Centre employ the US-made ‘Mac Repertory Synergy Software’ to find the correct remedy for each patient.
- At the Advanced Healing Centre, we possess more than 5000 types of made in Germany and France medications. These medicines are beneficial for treating different kinds of chronic and acute diseases.
- Our patients recognize our Dr Yogesh Jadhav as one of the best homeopathy doctor in Aurangabad due to these advancements.
Book an appointment with Dr Yogesh Jadhav at Advanced Specialty Healing Center. And know how Homeopathy treatment for ulcerative colitis can help you get long term relief.