Do you often get bouts of sneezing, runny nose, and teary eyes? If yes, then you must be suffering from an allergic condition. Around 10 to 30 percent of people all over the world suffer from it.
It can drastically affect your quality of life and therefore needs comprehensive treatment.
At Advanced Speciality Homeopathy Clinic, we provide an effective allergies treatment in Aurangabad that offers considerable relief in patients affected by allergy.
- Did you know that over a hundred remedies are used in homoeopathy to treat allergies and hay fever effectively?
- However, the treatment that is suitable for you may not be right for another person.
- Therefore, you should consult our chief homoeopath at Advanced Speciality Homeopathy Clinic, the best homoeopathy clinic in Aurangabad, to ensure a positive and lasting result. Our doctor prescribes a customized course of treatment based on medical history, deep-rooted traits, and the allergy’s symptoms.
- Our clinic's treatments are simple, gentle, and safe for all people, including children and pregnant women. So far, we have successfully treated over 10000 patients from all over Maharashtra.
- We have discussed below the symptoms, causes, and allergies treatment in Aurangabad.
What is an allergy?
An allergy is the response of an immune system to a foreign substance that is not usually harmful to your body. These foreign bodies are called allergens, which may include certain foods, pollen, or pet dander.
Substances causing allergy symptoms in you will be harmless to someone with a healthy immune system.
Allergy is indicated by signs like sneezing, congestion and runny nose, and watery eyes. Chronic sinus infections and asthma may be related to these allergies as well.
What are the symptoms of an allergy?
At Advanced Speciality Homeopathy Clinic, Dr Yogesh Jadhav who is one of the best homeopathy doctor in Aurangabad we provide allergies treatment in Aurangabad after carefully monitoring your symptoms.
Mostly, an allergic reaction will begin with a runny nose and constant sneezing. You may experience one or more of the following symptoms:
- Runny nose
- Constant sneezing
- Watery eyes
- Nasal congestion
- Itchy eyes, ears, throat, and nose
In chronic cases, you may experience these additional symptoms:
- Sinus headaches
- Blocked ears
- Swelling of eyelids
- Nasal polyps
- Eyes turning red
What are the causes of an allergy?
When you have an allergy, your immune system recognizes a harmless substance (allergen) as harmful and makes antibodies to fight it. Your immune system releases chemicals called histamines to fight allergens, causing an allergic reaction. Few triggers of allergy are:
- Outdoor allergens - Pollens from grass, weeds, and trees
- Indoor allergens - Dust mites, pet hair or dander, and mould
- Irritants – Perfume, cigarette smoke, and diesel exhaust
Apart from these allergens, other factors that cause allergy are:
- Genetics – Allergic diseases are linked to heredity. If both your parents have an allergy, then you have a 50% chance of developing one. And a 30% chance of one of your parents suffers from an allergy.
- Weather – Environmental changes can trigger an allergic reaction. There is an increased amount of pollen in the air due to a hot, dry, and windy climate, triggering an allergy attack.
How is an allergy diagnosed?
Our homoeopath, Dr Yogesh Jadhav, may ask you to undergo a few tests before starting your allergies treatment in Aurangabad, which includes:
- Skin prick test - During this test, a small amount of purified allergen extract is pricked into your skin and observed for any signs of an allergic reaction. A positive result is a raised bump at the tested site that will verify your allergy to the injected substance.
- Intradermal tests – Here, the doctor will inject the allergen extract between your skin layers and monitor it for an allergic reaction.
Now that you are aware of the symptoms, causes, and diagnoses of allergic diseases, let’s proceed towards the treatment.
Homoeopathic allergies treatment in Aurangabad
At Advanced Speciality Homeopathy Clinic, we have successfully treated thousands of patients for allergy. The holistic approach provided by Dr Yogesh Jadhav’s treatment has helped patients fight their ailment and live a better quality of life.
Our doctor will conduct a thorough examination and will take note of your health history. After analyzing your case, we will prescribe you appropriate medications.
Our homoeopathic allergies treatment in Aurangabad mostly targets your body’s immune system, which reduces hypersensitivity to allergens. Over a period of time, you will react less aggressively to the allergens, which slowly helps to cure hypersensitivity.
Benefits of homoeopathic treatment for allergy
- In homoeopathy, we consider that stress may aggravate allergy, so treat both of them together to cure the root cause of the problem.
- Homoeopathic medicines are safe and free from side effects.
- A homoeopathy is a holistic form of treatment. You do not need different homoeopathic medicines to treat various allergy symptoms such as watering of the nose or the itching of the eyes compared to conventional medicine, which prescribes different medications for each complaint.
- We treat everyone according to their specific condition. Our doctor provides personalized treatment as each individual has different symptoms.
- Our homoeopathic allergies treatment in Aurangabad builds your immunity against known allergens and also general immunity against unknown allergens.