Whoever coined the term 'neck pain' must have indeed experienced how disturbing and irritating neck pain can be, particularly the one that occurs due to spondylitis.
Are you too suffering from it? If so, homeopathy can help you.
Homeopathy helps relieve pain and maintain your normal activities as much as possible, which is hard for patients suffering from spondylitis. Homeopathy also aims to prevent permanent injury to the spinal cord and nerves. If you are looking for safe and effective spondylitis treatment in Aurangabad, book an appointment with Dr. Yogesh Jadhav at Advanced Homeopathy Center in Aurangabad. Dr. Yogesh Jadhav, Homeopathy Clinic in Aurangabad offers specially formulated homeopathy treatment to cure spondylitis permanently. Dr. Jadhav developed the spondylitis treatment after extensive in-house research for complete painless recovery. You, too, can get benefitted from our expertise in Spondylitis treatment.
Read on to know about Spondylitis, its symptoms, diagnosis, homeopathic spondylitis treatment, its benefits, and more.
What is Spondylitis?
Spondylitis is a generic term for age-related wear and tear affecting your spinal disks in the neck. It is a condition that includes changes to the bones, discs, joints of the neck. It worsens with age.
Vertebrae are bones that connect to form the entire backbone. In between the vertebrae, there are cushion-like structures known as “intervertebral discs.” Age-related wear and tear can cause the joints within the vertebrae to degenerate. It causes pain in the affected area. When the nerve roots get pressed, it can cause symptoms of nerve compression.
Symptoms of Spondylitis:
- Neck pain accompanied by stiffness
- Radiating pain in the shoulder
- Nonspecific headaches occur mostly in the sub-occipital region that radiates to the base of the neck and the vertex
Diagnosis of Spondylitis:
1. Imaging tests
It may show bone spurs.
This test takes images from many different directions and then combines them into cross-sectional views of the neck's structures.
It can produce a detailed cross-sectional image of bones and soft tissues.
It involves injecting dye into the spinal cord, then taking X-ray or CT-scans.
2. Nerve function test
It measures the electrical activities in the nerves.
Nerve conduction study:
Doctors perform it to measure the strength and speed of nerve signals.
- Muscle relaxants like Cyclobenzaprine, Robaxin, etc.
- Anti-seizure drugs like gabapentin, narcotics, steroid injections
- Physical therapy
- Surgery for removing a herniated disk or bone spurs
The majority of these treatments offer only temporary relief. With time, the damage and pain keep increasing.
Homeopathic Spondylitis Treatment
- Homeopathic medications have excellent scope in the treatment of spondylitis.
- Homeopathy for spondylitis offers a customized treatment for you.
- It provides significant relief in pain and stiffness.
- It reduces the progression of the condition.
- It also lessens other symptoms like numbness, tingling, and weakness. The range of mobility of the neck improves steadily.
- Homeopathy treatment is beneficial in terms of reducing the stress of the muscles and ligaments.
- Moreover, it reduces the muscles' inflammation if it persists by overpressure. It supports the muscles and strengthens the muscles from becoming overstressed.
- The pain is relieved in a short period of treatment by the specified homeopathic medications.
- Besides, it also gives a long-term curative effect by healing the damaged nerves.
- The homeopathic remedies are selected according to the totality of symptoms of the patient.
Homeopathic Medicines for Spondylitis
It is the most commonly used homeopathic medicine for spondylitis. It is prescribed for symptoms like pain and stiffness.
Homeopaths prescribe it when there are pain and stiffness in the neck.
It is one of the essential medicines for spondylitis when the pain is associated with numbness of the affected area.
Homeopaths prescribe it when pain arises after some emotional disturbances like getting angry.
It is prescribed when any osteophytes grow on the vertebral portion due to osteoarthritis changes.
Benefits of Homeopathic Spondylitis Treatment
- Homeopathic treatment is simple, non-toxic, and reliable.
- Homeopathy addresses an altered immunity and treats the root cause of the disease without any side-effects.
- Homeopathic medications are not superficial but act deep inside.
- Homeopathy gives long-lasting to almost permanent cure in most spondylitis cases.
Why should you choose us?
- Dr. Yogesh Jadhav established the Advanced Speciality Homeopathy Centre in Aurangabad in 2016.
- With extensive knowledge and experience, Dr. Jadhav treated more than 10,000+ patients in a short duration. These skills make him one of the best Homeopathy Doctor in Aurangabad.
- At Advanced Homeopathy Clinic, our in-house pharmacy has more than 5000 types of made in Germany and France medicines. These medications treat a wide range of diseases and conditions, including skin disorders and allergies.
- We work on US-made ‘Mac Repertory Synergy Software.’ It assists us in obtaining the best homeopathic medicine for every patient. These developments make us one of the leading Homeopathy Clinic in Aurangabad.
Visit or book an appointment at Advanced Speciality Homeopathic Clinic today to know more about our most-effective and best spondylitis treatment in Aurangabad.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does Ankylosing Spondylitis similarly affect all ages?
Ankylosing Spondylitis can affect all age groups. But there is no specific way to affect an individual.
Q. What are the risk factors for Cervical Spondylitis?
Smoking, repeated trauma, sitting in one position for long hours, holding the neck in only one place for extended times. These are some of the risk factors for cervical spondylitis.
Q. What are the small precautions one can take with Cervical Spondylitis?
To avoid neck strain that can increase cervical spondylitis, one must take small breaks between and do muscle-strengthening exercises.